Timetric's "UXB International, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UXB International, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UXB International, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UXB International, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
UXB International, Inc. (UXB) is an explosive disposal company. It provides designing, investigation, removal action, and demilitarization services for mitigation of hazards. The company provides RATPAC training system and explosion containment products. It also provides solutions for government and industry in various areas including UXO/landmine detection, bomb and chemical/biological weapon containment, and security screening and demilitarization of ammunition, explosives, and other dangerous articles. It also provides services for eliminating various hazards, and recovering, transporting, storing and disposing unexploded ordnance and chemical warfare material UXB offers a range of services such as range sustainment, demilitarization and mine action. UXB is headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia, the US.
- 1 UXB International, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 UXB International, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 UXB International, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 UXB International, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 UXB International, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 UXB International, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 UXB International, Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 UXB International, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 UXB International, Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 UXB International, Inc. - Threats
- 3 UXB International, Inc. - History
- 4 UXB International, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: UXB International, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: UXB International, Inc. - History
- Table 3: UXB International, Inc. - Key Employees