URU Metals Limited (URU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "URU Metals Limited (URU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "URU Metals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "URU Metals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "URU Metals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
URU Metals Limited (URU) is a mine exploring and developing company. The company involves in mining of nickel, uranium gold and oil properties. URU mining projects include zebediela nickel project and narke oil-uranium project. The Company has developed a portfolio of exploration assets, investments and joint venture projects in Africa, Europe and North America. The company's projects in South Africa include 74% zebediela nickel sulphide and 50% interest burgersfort nickel sulphide and Sweden project includes the narke oil-uranium. URU primarily operates in Canada, Europe, South Africa and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 URU Metals Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 URU Metals Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 URU Metals Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 URU Metals Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 URU Metals Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 URU Metals Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 URU Metals Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 URU Metals Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 URU Metals Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 URU Metals Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 URU Metals Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 URU Metals Limited - Key Events
- 6 URU Metals Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: URU Metals Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: URU Metals Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: URU Metals Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: URU Metals Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: URU Metals Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: URU Metals Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: URU Metals Limited - Financial Position