UNIQA Serbia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "UNIQA Serbia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UNIQA Serbia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UNIQA Serbia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UNIQA Serbia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
UNIQA Serbia is an insurance company. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products through UNIQA Zivotno osiguranje a.d.o. and UNIQA nezivotno osiguranje a.d.o. respectively. Its portfolio of products includes endowment life insurance plans, term plans, child insurance, children education plans, annuity, permanent disability insurance, critical illness insurance and investment plans. Furthermore, UNIQA Serbia offers motor insurance, liability insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, loan insurance and family insurance. It also provides property insurance, machinery insurance, appliances insurance, electronic equipment insurance, cargo insurance, transportation risks insurance and goods in transit insurance. Through these products, the company serves its clients comprising both individuals and corporate customers. The company distributes its insurance products through a network of sales personnel, brokers and branch offices. It operates as a part of Austria based UNIQA Group. UNIQA Serbia is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia.
The company reported net earned premiums of EUR40.2 million in FY2016, representing a decline of 4.2% over FY2015.
- 1 UNIQA Serbia - Business Analysis
- 1.1 UNIQA Serbia - Company Overview
- 1.2 UNIQA Serbia - Business Description
- 1.3 UNIQA Serbia - Major Products and Services
- 2 UNIQA Serbia - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 UNIQA Serbia - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 UNIQA Serbia - Strengths
- 2.3 UNIQA Serbia - Weaknesses
- 2.4 UNIQA Serbia - Opportunities
- 2.5 UNIQA Serbia - Threats
- 3 UNIQA Serbia - History
- 4 UNIQA Serbia - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: UNIQA Serbia - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: UNIQA Serbia - History
- Table 3: UNIQA Serbia - Key Employees
- List of Figures