Timetric's "Tyhee Gold Corp. (TDC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tyhee Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tyhee Gold Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tyhee Gold Corp.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tyhee Gold Corp. (Tyhee Gold) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold deposit properties in Canada. Its projects include Yellowknife and Big Sky projects. Tyhee Gold's Yellowknife project is located 50 to 90 km north of Yellowknife in the South Mackenzie Mining District of the Northwest Territories, Canada comprises Ormsby, Nicholas Lake, Bruce, Clan, and Goodwin Vad Zones covering an area of 12,635 hectares and produces gold deposits. The company's Big Sky project is located 17 km north of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada comprises five mining leases covering an area of 137 hectares and 20 claims covering an area of 1,853 hectares and produces gold deposits. Tyhee is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Tyhee Gold Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Tyhee Gold Corp. - Solvency