Turnall Holdings Ltd (Turnall Holdings Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Turnall Holdings Ltd (Turnall Holdings Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Turnall Holdings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Turnall Holdings Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Turnall Holdings Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Turnall Holdings Ltd (Turnall Holdings), formerly PDC (Private) Ltd, is a manufacturer and supplier of construction materials. The company offers asbestos-cement roofing, water and sewerage conveyance products in Southern Africa. It provides fibre cement and concrete products. Turnall Holdings’ fibre cement products include garden decor, partion boards, barges, fascia, piping, pantiles, slate, and edurite. The company’s concrete products comprise pavers and roofing tiles. It serves low income housing sector for building products and local authorities, and municipalities for construction materials. Turnall Holdings is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- 1 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 Turnall Holdings Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Turnall Holdings Ltd - Solvency