Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi Turk Anonim Ortaklig (VAKBN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi Turk Anonim Ortaklig (VAKBN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi Turk Anonim Ortaklig"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi Turk Anonim Ortaklig" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi Turk Anonim Ortaklig"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi Turk Anonim Ortaklig (VakifBank) offers retail, corporate, commercial, small and medium enterprise (SME) banking, investment, and private banking solutions. Its retail banking portfolio includes deposit products, personal credit, cards, insurance, payment services, investment product and online banking services. Its SME banking portfolio offers support packages, leasing, agricultural banking, foreign trade, and merchant services. VakifBank offers commercial and corporate banking solutions including loans, business cards, pensions, insurances, factoring, cash management, and investment services. Its Investment banking products include term deposits, demand deposits, pool accounts, mutual funds, treasury bills, derivative products, and trading platforms. Special deposit products, loans, cards, and pension plans are offered to high net worth individuals through its private banking. The bank offers its products and services through a network of branches, regional offices, subsidiaries, ATMs and online banking in Turkey and through overseas branches in Bahrain, Northern Iraq, and the US. VakifBank is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.