Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S (HALKB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S (HALKB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S. (HalkBank) is a banking and financial services provider. The bank provides a range of retail banking, small and medium enterprise (SME) banking, commercial banking and corporate banking products and services to individuals, SMEs, and corporations. Its portfolio of products include savings accounts, deposit accounts, overdraft account, mortgage loans, consumer loans, education loans, vehicle loans, house loans, commercial and corporate loans, leasing, debit cards, business cards, and credit cards. The bank also provides investment, insurance and pension products, trade finance, cash management, structure finance, Internet banking, mobile banking, phone banking, and ATM services. It has presence in Turkey, Cyprus, Bahrain, Iran, Singapore, and the UK. HalkBank is headquartered in Ankara, Turkey.