Tulikivi Corporation (TULAV) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tulikivi Corporation (TULAV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tulikivi Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tulikivi Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tulikivi Corporation""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tulikivi Corporation (Tulikivi) is a manufacturer of heat-retaining fireplaces. The company offers sauna heaters for both wood-burning and electric saunas, and produces stone products for indoor and outdoor use. Its fireplace products include expressive ceramic fireplaces, stylishly intelligent fireplaces, modern power heaters, homely soapstone fireplaces, quick heaters, pellet fireplaces, and color fireplaces. Tulikivi’s sauna heaters comprise electric sauna heaters, wood-fired sauna heaters, smoke sauna heaters, communal saunas, control units, and sauna stones. The company also provides interior decoration materials. It has operations throughout Germany, France, Russia, North America and Sweden. Tulikivi is headquartered in Juuka, Finland.
- 1 Tulikivi Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tulikivi Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tulikivi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tulikivi Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tulikivi Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tulikivi Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tulikivi Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Tulikivi Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Tulikivi Corporation - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Tulikivi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Tulikivi Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Tulikivi Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Tulikivi Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Tulikivi Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Tulikivi Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 Tulikivi Corporation - Key Events
- 6 Tulikivi Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Tulikivi Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Tulikivi Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 Tulikivi Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tulikivi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tulikivi Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tulikivi Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tulikivi Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tulikivi Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Tulikivi Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Tulikivi Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Tulikivi Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tulikivi Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Tulikivi Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Tulikivi Corporation - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Tulikivi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Tulikivi Corporation - Solvency