Trubnaya Metallurgicheskaya Kompaniya (OAO TMK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Trubnaya Metallurgicheskaya Kompaniya (OAO TMK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Trubnaya Metallurgicheskaya Kompaniya"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Trubnaya Metallurgicheskaya Kompaniya" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Trubnaya Metallurgicheskaya Kompaniya"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Trubnaya Metallurgicheskaya Kompaniya (TMK) is a manufacturer and distributor of tubular products. Its portfolio of products includes line pipes, premium connections, tubes and pipes for petrochemicals, mechanical tubes, boiler tubes, industrial pipes, large-diameter welded pipes, hollow sections, coating and billets. The company also provides pipe inspection services, premium connections threading, pipe repairing, upgrading and reconstruction services. TMK caters to construction, machine building, oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical, aerospace, aviation, ship building and agriculture industries. The company operates through production plants in the US, Canada, Russia, Oman, Romania, Kazakhstan and the UAE. In addition, TMK comprise four oilfield service assets in Russia, and two research centers in Russia and the US. The company has operations in several countries across the Middle East, North America, North Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. TMK is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.