Tricor PLC - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tricor PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tricor PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tricor PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tricor PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tricor Plc (Tricor) is an investment company focused on the natural resources sector. The company’s activities include investing in companies that are involved in mining; and trading iron sand; and sand. Tricor‘s main partners include Chahaya Shipping & Trading Co. Pte Ltd that looks after logistical matters to ensure sand is shipped at cost effective rates to the destination and KGGD Pte Ltd that handles the provision of technical support on ground to ensure the smooth operation of the plants and works with the management of TEPL to set up iron sand processing plants. The company has its operations in the UK, Philippines and Singapore. Tricoris headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Tricor PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tricor PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tricor PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tricor PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tricor PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tricor PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tricor PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Tricor PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Tricor PLC - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Tricor PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Tricor PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Tricor PLC - Key Employees
- 4 Tricor PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Tricor PLC - Head Office
- 4.2 Tricor PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tricor PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tricor PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tricor PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tricor PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tricor PLC - Key Employees
- Table 6: Tricor PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tricor PLC - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Tricor PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Tricor PLC - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Tricor PLC - Solvency