TriStar Gold Inc (TSG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "TriStar Gold Inc (TSG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TriStar Gold Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "TriStar Gold Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "TriStar Gold Inc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
TriStar Gold Inc (TriStar), formerly Brazauro Resources Corp, is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and other precious metals properties in the Americas. Its projects include Castelo de Sonhos Gold project and Bom Jardim project. TriStar's Castelo de Sonhos Gold project is located in the southwestern Para state near the border of Mato Grosso state and produces gold deposits. The company's Bom Jardim project is located approximately 30 km northeast of the Crepori river mouth along the Tapajos river covering an area of 8,829 hectares and produces gold deposits. It has operations in Arizona and Houston, the US. TriStar is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
- 1 TriStar Gold Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TriStar Gold Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 TriStar Gold Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 TriStar Gold Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 TriStar Gold Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 TriStar Gold Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 TriStar Gold Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 TriStar Gold Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 TriStar Gold Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 TriStar Gold Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 TriStar Gold Inc - Recent Developments
- 5 TriStar Gold Inc - Key Events
- 6 TriStar Gold Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TriStar Gold Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TriStar Gold Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: TriStar Gold Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: TriStar Gold Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: TriStar Gold Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: TriStar Gold Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: TriStar Gold Inc - Financial Position