Trest Mordovpromstroy (TMPSB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Trest Mordovpromstroy (TMPSB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Trest Mordovpromstroy"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Trest Mordovpromstroy" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Trest Mordovpromstroy""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Trest Mordovpromstroy is a diversified construction company. The company offers construction services, civil engineering services, assembly operations, and finishing works related to roads, streets, industrial buildings, and others. It currently constructs a new home stadium for the football club Mordovia which accommodates 28,000 people. Trest Mordovpromstroy also undertakes the production of building materials through its subsidiary. The company has operations in the territory of Mordovia republic and operates through one division located in Moscow. It operates branches in Arkhangelsk, Sochi, and Dzerzhinsk. Trest Mordovpromstroy is headquartered in Saransk, Russia.
2 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio2.2.4 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Solvency2.3 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Competitive Benchmarking2.3.1 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Efficiency2.3.2 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Turnover – Inventory and Asset2.3.3 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Liquidity3 Appendix3.1 Methodology3.2 Ratio Definitions3.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Key Ratios - InterimList of FiguresFigure 1: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Financial PositionFigure 3: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Trest Mordovpromstroy - SolvencyFigure 5: Trest Mordovpromstroy - EfficiencyFigure 6: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 7: Trest Mordovpromstroy - Liquidity
- 1 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Company Overview
- 1.2 Trest Mordovpromstroy - Major Products and Services