Treasury Metals Inc. (TML) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Treasury Metals Inc. (TML) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Treasury Metals Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Treasury Metals Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Treasury Metals Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Treasury Metals Inc. (Treasury Metals) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, zinc, lead, copper, corona, laramide, and mineral resource deposits properties in the Americas. Its projects include Goliath, Goldcliff, Cerro Colorado Royalty, and Lara projects. Treasury Metals' Goliath gold project located 20 km east of Dryden, Northwestern Ontario, Canada holds 100% interest and produces 1.7 million ounces of gold and silver deposits. The company's Lara project is located approximately 25 kilometres west of the Village of Chemainus, Vancouver Island, British Columbia and produces copper, lead, zinc, gold, and silver deposits. It has operations in Mexico and Canada. Treasury Metals is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Treasury Metals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Treasury Metals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Treasury Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Treasury Metals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Treasury Metals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Treasury Metals Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Treasury Metals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Treasury Metals Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Treasury Metals Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Treasury Metals Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Treasury Metals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Treasury Metals Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Treasury Metals Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Treasury Metals Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Treasury Metals Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Treasury Metals Inc. - Solvency