TowneBank (TowneBank) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "TowneBank (TowneBank) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TowneBank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TowneBank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TowneBank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TowneBank, along with its subsidiaries, offers accounts, cards, loans and mortgages, insurance, and wealth and investment services to small and medium size businesses, professionals and individual customers. The product offerings include accounts and cards such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificate of deposits, individual retirement accounts, and debit and credit cards. The bank offers loans and mortgages including personal loans, auto loans, boat loans, home equity loans, construction loans, working capital loans, business loans, and mortgage and real estate loans. Its personal insurance solutions include insurance for health, life, home, and vehicles. It offers business insurance such as workers compensation insurance, commercial trucking insurance, equipment insurance, aviation insurance, builder’s risk insurance, marine insurance, homeowners insurance, auto insurance, boat insurance and flood insurance. The wealth and investment products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and insurance and annuities. The bank also provides private banking services, wealth management, merchant services, estate planning, treasury services, online banking services and mobile banking services, among others. It operates a network of branch offices located in Richmond, Virginia, southeastern Virginia, and northeastern North Carolina. TowneBank is headquartered in Portsmouth, Virginia, the US.