Tokyu Land Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Tokyu Land Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tokyu Land Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tokyu Land Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tokyu Land Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tokyu Land Corporation (TLC), a subsidiary of Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation is a real estate development company in Japan. It designs, develops and markets houses, detached houses, office buildings and condominiums. The company along with its subsidiaries offers welfare outsourcing services, medical examination agency services and also undertakes construction work on contract basis for development of houses and landscapes gardens. In addition, it designs and develops commercial properties comprising road-side stores and shops, commercial and office spaces, which it offers on lease for rental purpose. Furthermore, the company offers property management services for condominiums and buildings. It owns and manages resort, hotels, golf courses and sports clubs for leisure activities. The company through its real estate agents markets and sells developed properties to prospective buyers. TLC is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 Tokyu Land Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tokyu Land Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tokyu Land Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Tokyu Land Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tokyu Land Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Tokyu Land Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Tokyu Land Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Tokyu Land Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Tokyu Land Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Tokyu Land Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Tokyu Land Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Tokyu Land Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Tokyu Land Corporation - Threats
- 5 Tokyu Land Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Tokyu Land Corporation - History
- 7 Tokyu Land Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Tokyu Land Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Tokyu Land Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 Tokyu Land Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tokyu Land Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tokyu Land Corporation - History
- Table 3: Tokyu Land Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Tokyu Land Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Tokyu Land Corporation - Locations