Timetric's "Tohoku Steel Co Ltd (5484) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tohoku Steel Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tohoku Steel Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tohoku Steel Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tohoku Steel Co Ltd (Tohoku Steel) is a manufacturer and distributor of steel products. The company offers products such as special alloy, special steel materials, cutting steel, magnetic materials, hardness soft magnetic stainless steel, cutting invar, stainless steel, permalloy, heat resistant steel, automatic coercive force meters, low thermal expansion alloys, and permeable soft magnetic materials. It also provides device equipment, HC meters, corrosion resistant alloys, fully automatic MR prober, sealing materials, drawn wires, precision processed products, TICS free cutting steel, stainless steel ground bars, and ferrous and nonferrous steel and alloy products, among others. Tohoku Steel offers cutting, engineering, heat treatment, material processing, surface treatment, tempering, vacuum hardening, hydrogen annealing, pickup and delivery, and cold and warm forging services. The company has operations in Shibata Gun, Tokyo, Nagoya, Tsuchiura, Osaka and Sendai, Japan. Tohoku Steel is headquartered in Shibata Gun, Japan.