Titon Holdings PLC (TON) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Titon Holdings PLC (TON) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Titon Holdings PLC"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Titon Holdings PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Titon Holdings PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Titon Holdings PLC (Titon) is a building and construction materials company which operates through its business divisions such as aluminium hardware division, timber and PVCu hardware division, and ventilation systems division. The company's aluminium hardware division offers aluminium windows and doors handles, fittings, and ventilations, aluminium fenestration fittings, locks, espagnolettes, hinges, tilt and turn mechanisms, handles, trickle vents, and exit panic devices. Its timber and PVCu hardware division provides PVCu and timber windows and doors handles, fittings, and ventilations, trickle ventilators, lock systems, handles, hinge systems, timber products, PVCu products, and window materials. Titon's ventilation systems division offers domestic ventilations, dwellings, extract fans, trickle ventilators, mechanical supply ventilators, vents, and ducting and accessories, among others. The company offers services such as repair and maintenance, exporting, servicing, support services, quality testing, and guarantee services. It has operations in the US, the UK, and South Korea. Titon is headquartered in Colchester, the UK.