Tinka Resources Limited (TK) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tinka Resources Limited (TK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tinka Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tinka Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tinka Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tinka Resources Limited (Tinka Resources) is a junior exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties. It explores for gold, silver, lead, zinc, and base metals. Tinka Resources' projects include Ayawilca, Colquipucro, and Rurimarac project. The company's Ayawilca and Colquipucro projects are located 200 km northeast of Lima in the communities of Yanacocha and San Pedro de Pillao in the Department of Pasco at altitudes of between 3,800 and 4,300 meters. Its Rurimarac project is located 35km southwest of Barrick's Pierina gold mine in the Ancash region of central Peru. Tinka Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Tinka Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tinka Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tinka Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tinka Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tinka Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tinka Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tinka Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Tinka Resources Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Tinka Resources Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Tinka Resources Limited - Key Events
- 5 Tinka Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Tinka Resources Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tinka Resources Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Tinka Resources Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tinka Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tinka Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tinka Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tinka Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tinka Resources Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Tinka Resources Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Tinka Resources Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tinka Resources Limited - Financial Position