Timetric's "Tim Hortons Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tim Hortons Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tim Hortons Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tim Hortons Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tim Hortons Inc. (Tim Hortons), a subsidiary of Restaurant Brands International Inc., is a quick service restaurant chain operator. It involves in offering premium blend coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks such as lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots, iced cappuccinos, specialty and steeped teas, cold beverages, fruit smoothies and home-style soups, among others. In addition, it provides food products such as chili, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, yogurt and berries, oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches and wraps, and fresh baked goods, including donuts, Timbits, bagels, muffins, cookies, croissants, Danishes, pastries, among others. Furthermore, its business includes warehouse and distribution operations that supply goods to Canadian restaurants. The company operates in Canada, the Middle East and the US. Tim Hortons is headquartered in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.