TerraX Minerals Inc. (TXR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "TerraX Minerals Inc. (TXR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TerraX Minerals Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "TerraX Minerals Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "TerraX Minerals Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
TerraX Minerals is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. It holds interest in Yellowknife City Gold project, located to the north of the City of Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories. The company also holds in interest in Walsh Lake gold property, located in Northwest Territories. In addition, it holds a 100% interests in the Blackfly and Central Canada gold projects, located in the Marmion Batholith gold district near Atikokan, Ontario; and Stewart copper-gold property, situated in Newfoundland. The company operates in Canada, where it is headquartered in Vancouver.
- 1 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 TerraX Minerals Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Events
- 6 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 TerraX Minerals Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: TerraX Minerals Inc. - Financial Position