Terex Corporation (TEX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Terex Corporation (TEX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Terex Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Terex Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Terex Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Terex Corporation (Terex) is a manufacturer of capital equipment and machinery. The company designs, manufactures, refurbishes and markets aerial work platform equipment such as telehandlers, light towers and utility equipment. It also offers heavy construction equipment such as off-highway trucks, scrapers, hydraulic excavators and material handlers; compact construction equipment, including loader backhoes, compaction equipment, skid steer loaders and wheel loaders. The company markets its products under various brands such as Genie, Terex and Powerscreen. Through its subsidiary Terex Financial Services, the company offers various services and financial products. Terex caters to the needs of various industries including infrastructure, quarrying, construction, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining and utility. The company has operations in North and South America, Australia, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East regions. Terex is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 Terex Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Terex Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Terex Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Terex Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Terex Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Terex Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Terex Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Terex Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Terex Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Terex Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Terex Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Terex Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Terex Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Terex Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Terex Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Terex Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Terex Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Terex Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Terex Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Terex Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Terex Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 Terex Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Terex Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Terex Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 Terex Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Terex Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 Terex Corporation - Threats
- 6 Terex Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 Terex Corporation - History
- 8 Terex Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 Terex Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Terex Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Terex Corporation - Head Office
- 10.2 Terex Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Terex Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Terex Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Terex Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Terex Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Terex Corporation - History
- Table 6: Terex Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Terex Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Terex Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Terex Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Terex Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Terex Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Terex Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Terex Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Terex Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: Terex Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 7: Terex Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Terex Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Terex Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 10: Terex Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset