Timetric's "Teraplast SA (TRP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Teraplast SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Teraplast SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Teraplast SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Teraplast SA (Teraplast), a part of Teraplast Group, is a construction company that manufactures and distributes plastic construction supplies and fixtures. The company's products portfolio includes window profiles, transport of sewage and rainwater, PVC multilayer pipes, PVC fittings, telescopic cover, shaft boring kernel, concrete ring, iron cover, shaft gasket, decantation bucket, and PVC windows and doors. It provides PVC tubes and paneling systems, PVC joinery profile systems, and granules. Teraplast also offers sewage systems, supply and distribution systems for water and gas, interior sewage systems, rainwater and sewage management systems, interior decoration systems, and individual connections to utilities systems. The company has operations in Romania and Moldova. Teraplast is headquartered in Bistrita, Romania.
- 1 Teraplast SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Teraplast SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Teraplast SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Teraplast SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Teraplast SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Teraplast SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Teraplast SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Teraplast SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Teraplast SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Teraplast SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Teraplast SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Teraplast SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Teraplast SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Teraplast SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Teraplast SA - Key Events
- 5 Teraplast SA - Key Employees
- 6 Teraplast SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Teraplast SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Teraplast SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Teraplast SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Teraplast SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Teraplast SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Teraplast SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Teraplast SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Teraplast SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Teraplast SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Teraplast SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Teraplast SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Teraplast SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Teraplast SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Teraplast SA - Valuation