TenCate Advanced Armour : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "TenCate Advanced Armour : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TenCate Advanced Armour"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TenCate Advanced Armour" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TenCate Advanced Armour"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TenCate Advanced Armour (TCAA) provides designing, certification, manufacturing, and quality testing of ballistic protection solutions. Its major solutions include light, medium and heavy vehicles, maritime platforms, aircraft and personnel protection systems. TCAA also provides customised armour solutions to end-user, ministeries of defense (MoDs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and system integrators across the US, the UK, France, Denmark, the Middle East and Singapore. The company offers its solutions under Liba, Pro-Tector, Rosist, Ceratego, Targa-light, Multi-light and Armourtex brands. It serves military, personnel protection and cash-in-transit markets. It is one of the largest hard armor producers in the world. Its operations are spread across Denmark, France, the UK, the US, Singapore and other Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. TCAA is headquartered in Almelo, the Netherlands.
- 1 TenCate Advanced Armour - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TenCate Advanced Armour - Company Overview
- 1.2 TenCate Advanced Armour - Business Description
- 1.3 TenCate Advanced Armour - Major Products and Services
- 2 TenCate Advanced Armour - Recent Developments
- 3 TenCate Advanced Armour - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 TenCate Advanced Armour - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 TenCate Advanced Armour - Strengths
- 3.3 TenCate Advanced Armour - Weaknesses
- 3.4 TenCate Advanced Armour - Opportunities
- 3.5 TenCate Advanced Armour - Threats
- 4 TenCate Advanced Armour - History
- 5 TenCate Advanced Armour - Key Employees
- 6 TenCate Advanced Armour - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 TenCate Advanced Armour - Head Office
- 6.2 TenCate Advanced Armour - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TenCate Advanced Armour - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TenCate Advanced Armour - History
- Table 3: TenCate Advanced Armour - Key Employees
- Table 4: TenCate Advanced Armour - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: TenCate Advanced Armour - Locations
- List of Figures