Tempo Beverages Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Tempo Beverages Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tempo Beverages Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tempo Beverages Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tempo Beverages Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tempo Beverages Limited (Tempo), a subsidiary of Tempo Beer Industries Ltd, manufactures, markets, and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes beer, soft & energy drinks, soda water, soda & mixers, bottled mineral water, sparkling water, wine, vodka, whiskey, gin, anise and others. These products are marketed under the brands of Goldstar, Nesher, Heineken, Paulaner, Samuel Adams, Maccabee, Murphy's Irish Stout, San Pellegrino, Glenlivet, Ricard and Cider HaGalil,. It also operates as a franchisee of various Pepsi brands including Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Seven up and Mirinda. The company distributes its products through its multi-purpose distribution and logistics center located in Netanya. Tempo is headquartered in Netanya, Israel.
- 1 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Strengths
- 2.3 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Threats
- 3 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - History
- 4 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Subsidiaries