Telson Resources Inc. (SOH) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Telson Resources Inc. (SOH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Telson Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Telson Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Telson Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Telson Resources Inc (Telson) is engaged in the identification, acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Mexico. It is involved in exploration through its Tahuehueto gold-silver project located in Northwestern Durango State, Mexico. The company’s Tahuehueto Project holds approximately 7,492 hectares with 28 mining concessions. Telson also operates underground multi-metal mine project through Campo Morado with infrastructure, equipment and installations capable of processing 2,500 tonnes of ore per day. It is involved in operating gold, silver and base metal projects. The company operates in Canada and Mexico. Telson is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- 1 Telson Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Telson Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Telson Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Telson Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Telson Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Telson Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Telson Resources Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.2 Telson Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Telson Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Telson Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Telson Resources Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Telson Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Telson Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Telson Resources Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Telson Resources Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Telson Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Telson Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Telson Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Telson Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Telson Resources Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Telson Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Telson Resources Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Telson Resources Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 2: Telson Resources Inc. - Solvency