Tekfen Holding Co., Inc. (TKFEN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Tekfen Holding Co., Inc. (TKFEN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tekfen Holding Co., Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tekfen Holding Co., Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tekfen Holding Co., Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tekfen Holding Co., Inc. (Tekfen) is a provider of construction contracting and real estate development services. The company’s portfolio of services includes engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), facility management, procurement, project management, design development, conceptual design, steel fabrication, market research and technical and economic feasibility studies. The company offers these services for construction of various projects such as oil, gas, petrochemical plants, offshore platforms, pumping stations, industrial facilities, infrastructure, highways, buildings, stadiums and land and sea terminals. Tekfen also produces and markets chemical fertilizers and agricultural products. It also provides insurance brokerage services, manufactures cotton yarn and imports light bulbs from China. The company has three fabrications plants to meet its steel production. The company has a total capacity of 1.8 tons per year from the plants: Mersin, Samsun, and Ceyhan. The company offers customers maintenance, repair, cleaning and security services and also provides facility management services for parking lots, conference halls, and fitness centers. The company operates in Turkey, Germany, the UK, Ireland, Panama, Azerbaijan, and Uzbekistan. Tekfen is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.