Tatra banka as (1TAT01DE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tatra banka as (1TAT01DE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tatra banka as"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tatra banka as" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tatra banka as
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tatra banka as (Tatra banka), a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG, is a is a bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company’s personal banking products include savings accounts, student accounts, term deposits, structured deposits, mutual funds, personal insurance, debit and credit cards, mortgage, consumer loans, and home equity loans. Its business banking products comprise business savings accounts, business loans, corporate financing, trade financing, project financing, investment financing, and documentary letter of credit. Tatra banka offers services such as treasury services, currency services, broker securities services, factoring, private banking, wealth management, online banking, overdraft protection, electronic banking, and payment receipt services, among others. The company has operations across Slovakia. Tatra banka is headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- 1 Tatra banka as - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tatra banka as - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tatra banka as - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tatra banka as - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tatra banka as - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tatra banka as - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tatra banka as - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Tatra banka as - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Tatra banka as - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Tatra banka as - Valuation
- 2.3 Tatra banka as - Key Competitors
- 3 Tatra banka as - Recent Developments
- 4 Tatra banka as - Key Events
- 5 Tatra banka as - Key Employees
- 6 Tatra banka as - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tatra banka as - Head Office
- 6.2 Tatra banka as - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tatra banka as - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tatra banka as - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tatra banka as - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tatra banka as - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tatra banka as - Key Events
- Table 6: Tatra banka as - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tatra banka as - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Tatra banka as - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Tatra banka as - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Tatra banka as - Valuation