Tata Steel Limited (TATASTEEL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Tata Steel Limited (TATASTEEL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tata Steel Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tata Steel Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tata Steel Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tata Steel Limited (Tata Steel) is a diversified steel manufacturing company. The company involves in iron ore mining and manufacturing, and marketing and distribution of steel and steel products. Its steel product portfolio includes flat products such as hot and cold rolled, pre finished steel and electrical sheets; long products such as wire rods, plates and rebars; and bearings. The company also offers construction steel products such as structural steel, building components and floor and ceiling frames; and agricultural implements such as hammers, garden tools and sickles. It caters to various sectors including automotive, aerospace, construction, consumer goods, energy and power, packaging, lifting and excavating, shipbuilding, rail, defense and security and engineering sectors. The company owns mining assets and operates in Ivory Coast, Australia, Mozambique, Oman and India. It has operations in various countries and owns manufacturing facilities in India, Mozambique, Vietnam, South Africa, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, the UK, the Netherlands and Oman. Tata Steel is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.