Tat Hong Holdings Ltd. (TAT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tat Hong Holdings Ltd. (TAT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tat Hong Holdings Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tat Hong Holdings Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tat Hong Holdings Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tat Hong Holdings Ltd. (Tat Hong) is a supplier of cranes and heavy equipment. The company offers products such as tower cranes, air and power generation, lighting towers, access equipment, handling and lifting equipment, scaffolding, and welding and cutting equipment. It also provides crawler cranes, hydraulic truck crane, rough terrain crane, foundation and earth moving equipment, graders, excavators, tool carriers, loaders, milling and paving equipment, and spare parts. Tat Hong offers services including crane rental, offshore and marine services, engineering services, workshop, field service, guiding, repair services, and training services. The company caters its products and services to construction and engineering, oil and gas, infrastructure, power generation, and resources sectors. It operates in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, China, Australia, and Papua New Guinea. Tat Hong is headquartered in Singapore.