Taranis Resources Inc. (TRO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Taranis Resources Inc. (TRO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taranis Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Taranis Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Taranis Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Taranis Resources Inc (Taranis) involves in mine exploring and developing of precious-base metal deposits. The company holds 100% interest in the thor which is highly deformed polymetallic sulfide deposit which is located in southeast British Columbia. Taranis mining products include metals such as silver, gold, lead, zinc and copper. The company mineralization is contained within a tabular unit called the Combined Metals Unit (CMU) that contains tetrahedrite, galena, chalcopyrite, pyrite and sphalerite. Thor deposit occurs within the silver cup mining district which includes the Nettie L Mine. The company operates in the US, Canada and is headquartered in Lakewood, the US.
- 1 Taranis Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Taranis Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Taranis Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Taranis Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Taranis Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Taranis Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Taranis Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Taranis Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Taranis Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Taranis Resources Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Taranis Resources Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Taranis Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Taranis Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Taranis Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Taranis Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Taranis Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Taranis Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Taranis Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Taranis Resources Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Taranis Resources Inc. - Solvency