Timetric's "Talga Resources Limited (TLG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Talga Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Talga Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Talga Resources Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Talga Resources Limited (Talga Resources), formerly Talga Gold Limited, is a minerals exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops properties such as gold, iron and graphite projects in Western Australia and Sweden. Talga Resources has five 100% owned graphite projects comprising multiple deposits, located in Norrbotten County, north Sweden. The company's graphite projects include Nunasvaara and Raitajärvi, both contain JORC Indicated resources. It also owns two advanced iron ore projects, Masugnsbyn and Vittangi, located in Norrbotten County, north Sweden. The company has four 100% owned gold exploration projects in Western Australia. It explores high grade gold projects in the Yilgarn and Pilbara regions of Western Australia. Talga Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Talga Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Talga Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Talga Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Talga Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Talga Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Talga Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Talga Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Talga Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Talga Resources Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Talga Resources Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Talga Resources Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Talga Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Talga Resources Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Talga Resources Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 Talga Resources Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Talga Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Talga Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Talga Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Talga Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Talga Resources Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Talga Resources Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Talga Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Talga Resources Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Talga Resources Limited - Efficiency