Talanx AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Talanx AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Talanx AG"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Talanx AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Talanx AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Talanx AG (Talanx) is an insurance and reinsurance solution provider. The group, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of life, non-life and reinsurance products and services to its clients. The portfolio of products offered by the group includes life insurance, endowment insurance, annuity and term life insurance, unit linked life insurance, liability insurance, motor insurance, accident insurance, fire insurance, marine insurance, special lines insurance, engineering insurance and occupational disability insurance. It also offers foreign travel insurance, pension insurance, property insurance, life reinsurance, health reinsurance, annuity insurance, accident reinsurance, marine reinsurance and aviation reinsurance. The portfolio of services offered by the group includes security solution services, asset management services, reinsurance brokerage services, claims settlements, insurance advisory services and underwriting services. The group sells and distributes its products and services through bancassurance channel, branch offices, brokers, representatives and direct sales channel.. The group has a presence in Mexico, Germany, Canada, Spain, Brazil, the UK, Japan, the US, Malaysia, South Africa, China, Chili, Italy and Australia, among others. Talanx is headquartered in Hannover, Germany.