Takebishi Corporation - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Takebishi Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Takebishi Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Takebishi Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Takebishi Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Takebishi Corporation is engaged in the manufacturing and sale of industrial electric and electronic equipment and devices. The company operates through two business segments: Factory Automation (FA) and Device Business; and Social / Information and Communications Business. The Factory Automation (FA) and Device Business segment offers industrial factory automation (FA) equipment such as controllers, drive controls, and electricity distribution controls. The company's Social / Information and Communications Business segment is engaged in the provision of social infrastructure related equipment and devices, including cooling and heating equipment for house use; building equipment such as elevators and escalators; electrical substation equipment used in water supply and sewage facilities; and radiation equipment. This segment is also involved in the sale of equipment such as personal computers (PCs) and PC servers; design, development, and maintenance of sales management and production management systems; and offering security systems such as surveillance cameras and controls for entering and exiting, including private branch exchange (PBX). Takebishi Corporation operates in Japan, the Netherlands, Thailand, China and Hong Kong. It is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
- 1 Takebishi Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Takebishi Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Takebishi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Takebishi Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Takebishi Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Takebishi Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Takebishi Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Takebishi Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Takebishi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Takebishi Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Takebishi Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Takebishi Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Takebishi Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Takebishi Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Takebishi Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Takebishi Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Takebishi Corporation - Key Employees
- 4 Takebishi Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Takebishi Corporation - Head Office
- 4.2 Takebishi Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Takebishi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Takebishi Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Takebishi Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Takebishi Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Takebishi Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 6: Takebishi Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Takebishi Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Takebishi Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Takebishi Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Takebishi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Takebishi Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Takebishi Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: Takebishi Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Takebishi Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Takebishi Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Takebishi Corporation - Liquidity