Takadakiko Co., Ltd. (5923) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Takadakiko Co., Ltd. (5923) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Takadakiko Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Takadakiko Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Takadakiko Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Takadakiko Co., Ltd. (Takadakiko) is a construction company. The company's products include steel fences, steel bridges, steel gates, and steel gymnasium products, among others. It offers services such as roads and bridges construction, pavement construction, deck installation, labeling, steel structures installation and erection, engineering, sluice construction, and general steel construction services. Takadakiko offers designing, producing, and erection of steel bridges, school gymnasiums, railway bridges, and steel bridge top deck, among others. The company's projects include Osaka Police Headquarters Building, Maekawa Toi Mon, and Yuzawa Shokita High School First Gymnasium Building, among others. It has operations in Osaka, Shizuoka, Nagoya, Tokyo, Sendai, Hiroshima, Wakayama, and Fukuoka, Japan. Takadakiko is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.