Taeyoung Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Taeyoung Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taeyoung Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Taeyoung Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Taeyoung Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Taeyoung Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (Taeyoung) is a construction company. It is involved in the construction of roads, highways, railway infrastructure, bridges, subways, ports, houses, medical complexes, among others. Taeyoung carries out civil works, building works, environmental plant works, housing works, leisure works and others. It primarily serves the transport infrastructure, building, environment, and leisure sectors. The company's key projects comprise Kangnung Airport Bridge, Chung Ang Highway, Korea Securities Depository, National Cancer Center, Ilsan hospital, Yangju Cityhall, Daehanjedang Feed Plant, and Seongnam Arts Center. It has operations in Oman, Algeria, Malaysia, the UAE and Vietnam. Taeyoung has its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea.