TSCK – Kuwait Scientific Center Expansion – Hawalli Governorate - Project Profile
"TSCK – Kuwait Scientific Center Expansion – Hawalli Governorate - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "TSCK – Kuwait Scientific Center Expansion – Hawalli Governorate - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Scientific Center of Kuwait (TSCK) is planning to undertake the expansion of a scientific center in Hawalli Governorate, Kuwait.
The project involves the expansion of a scientific center on a 4,500m2 area. It includes the construction of a Dolphinarium named as "Al Dalaphene", a sea mammal center, an educational hall named as "Dar Alestikshaf, meeting rooms, a function hall, an Exploratorium named as "Dar Al Estikshaf", an auditorium, conference facilities, a marine mammal exhibition, a museum shop, waterfront esplanade, an aquarium, IMAX theatre, Science Museum and restaurants.
In April 3, 2013, TSCK signed an agreement with Gulf Consults in association with Cambridge Seven Associates to design the project.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the expansion of a scientific center on a 4,500m2 area at Gulf Street in Hawalli, Hawalli Governorate, Kuwait.
The US$86 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of Al Dalaphene
2. Construction of a sea mammal center
3. Construction of a Dar Alestikshaf
4. Construction of multiple meeting rooms
5. Construction of a function hall
6. Construction of Dar Al Estikshaf
7. Construction of an auditorium
8. Construction of conference facilities
9. Construction of a marine mammal exhibition
10. Construction of a museum shop
11. Construction of restaurants
12 . Construction of a waterfront esplanade
13. Construction of an aquarium
14. Construction of a IMAX theatre
15. Construction of a Science Museum
Reasons To Buy