TRIT – Porterville Casino Resort – California - Project Profile
"TRIT – Porterville Casino Resort – California - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "TRIT – Porterville Casino Resort – California - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Tule River Indian Tribe (TRIT) is planning to build a casino resort in Porterville, California, the US.
The project involves the construction of a casino resort on 16.18ha of land.
It includes the construction of a 9,755m2 casino, a 250-room hotel, a sports bar, a restaurant, a buffet and food court, an entertainment lounge, 1,858m2 of convention space, a 1,700-seat entertainment center, 3,345m2 of food and beverage facilities, a banquet hall, meeting rooms, an administrative space, a multi-purpose events center, a conference center, a gaming complex, parking and related facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a casino resort on 16.18ha of land in Porterville, California, the US.
The US$180 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 9,755m2 casino
2. Construction of a 250-room hotel
3. Construction of a sports bar
4. Construction of a restaurant
5. Construction of a buffet and food court
6. Construction of an entertainment lounge
7. Construction of 1,858m2 of convention space
8. Construction of a 1,700-seat entertainment center
9. Construction of 3,345m2 of food and beverage facilities
10. Construction of a banquet hall
11. Construction of meeting rooms
12. Construction of administrative space
13. Construction of a multi-purpose events center
14. Construction of a conference center
15. Construction of a gaming complex
16. Construction of parking facilities
17. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook