TPE – St. James Parish Industrial Complex – Louisiana - Project Profile
"TPE – St. James Parish Industrial Complex – Louisiana - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "TPE – St. James Parish Industrial Complex – Louisiana - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Formosa Petrochemical Corporation (TPE) is planning to build an industrial complex in St. James Parish, Louisiana, the US.
The project involves the construction of an industrial complex and being developed in two phases.
The first phase includes the construction of an ethane cracker with an annual capacity of 1.2 million metric tonnes and 600,000 metric tonnes of propylene.
The second phase includes the construction of ethylene plant with annual capacity of 1.2 million tonnes.
It includes the construction of manufacturing units, processing units, storage facilities, distribution units, an administrative space and other related infrastructure, and the installation of machinery and equipment.
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corporation has been appointed as associate developer.
TPE is awaiting approvals form the state of Louisiana for the project implementation. Subject to the approvals construction works on the first phase are scheduled to be completed by 2021, with that of the entire project by March 2025.
The project involves the construction of an industrial complex in St. James Parish, Louisiana, the US.
The US$9,400 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of ethane cracker with an annual capacity of 1.2 million metric tonnes and 600,000 metric tonnes of propylene
2. Construction of ethylene plant with an annual capacity of 1.2 million tonnes
3. Construction of manufacturing units
4. Construction of processing units
5. Construction of storage facilities
6. Construction of distribution units
7. Construction of an administrative space
8. Installation of machinery and equipment
9. Construction of other related infrastructureReasons To Buy