TOWER Limited (TWR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TOWER Limited" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
Timetric's "TOWER Limited (TWR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TOWER Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TOWER Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tower Limited (Tower) is a non-life insurance company that offers general insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. The company offers insurance products for boat, business assets, business interruption, business liability, commercial vehicle, caravan, rural, house, contents, motorbike, and travel. It also offers car insurance products, which include comprehensive insurance, third party fire and theft insurance, third party insurance, and commercial vehicle insurance. The company sells its products under the brand name, TOWER in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. The company primarily operates through its subsidiary, TOWER Insurance Limited. Tower is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
The company reported gross written premium of NZD312.4 million for the fiscal year ended September 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 3% over FY2016. Its net earned premium was NZD256.9 million in FY2017, an increase of 1.2% over FY2016.
- 1 TOWER Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TOWER Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 TOWER Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 TOWER Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 TOWER Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 TOWER Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 TOWER Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 TOWER Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 TOWER Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 TOWER Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 TOWER Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 TOWER Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 TOWER Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 TOWER Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 TOWER Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 TOWER Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 TOWER Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 TOWER Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 TOWER Limited - Threats
- 6 TOWER Limited - Company Statement
- 7 TOWER Limited - History
- 8 TOWER Limited - Key Employees
- 9 TOWER Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 TOWER Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 TOWER Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 TOWER Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TOWER Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TOWER Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: TOWER Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: TOWER Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: TOWER Limited - History
- Table 6: TOWER Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: TOWER Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: TOWER Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: TOWER Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: TOWER Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: TOWER Limited - Financial Position