Timetric's "TNR Gold Corp. (TNR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TNR Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "TNR Gold Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "TNR Gold Corp.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
TNR Gold Corp. (TNR Gold) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and copper properties. It conducts Shotgun or Winchester project and the Iliamna project through its subsidiary, Bristol Exploration Co., Inc. in Alaska. TNR Gold's Shotgun Gold Project is an exploration prospect in southwestern Alaska which comprises about 108 claims covering an area of more than 6,993 hectares. The company owns mineral exploration rights totalling 2,050 hectares within the Flowers River Igneous Suite which is located in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It also operates Los Azules project in Argentina and Nuiklavik project in Canada. TNR Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 TNR Gold Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TNR Gold Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 TNR Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 TNR Gold Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 TNR Gold Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 TNR Gold Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 TNR Gold Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 TNR Gold Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 TNR Gold Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 TNR Gold Corp. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 TNR Gold Corp. - Liquidity
- 3 TNR Gold Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 TNR Gold Corp. - Key Events
- 5 TNR Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 TNR Gold Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 TNR Gold Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 TNR Gold Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TNR Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TNR Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: TNR Gold Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: TNR Gold Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: TNR Gold Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: TNR Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: TNR Gold Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: TNR Gold Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: TNR Gold Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: TNR Gold Corp. - Solvency
- Figure 4: TNR Gold Corp. - Liquidity