TMCL – Thomson Iskandar Medical Hub – Malaysia - Project Profile
"TMCL – Thomson Iskandar Medical Hub – Malaysia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "TMCL – Thomson Iskandar Medical Hub – Malaysia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
TMC Life Sciences Bhd (TMCL) is planning to construct a medical hub in Malaysia.
The project involves the construction of a medical hub on 1.6ha area. It will include the construction of an outpatient medical center comprising 400 clinic suites, a tertiary care hospital and a 500-bed hospital named “Iskandariah Hospital”.
The project will also include the construction of operation theaters, intensive care units, laboratories, administrative space, emergency units, consultation rooms, and parking and related facilities, and the installation of medical equipment, and safety and security systems.
RSP Architects Planners & Engineers has been appointed as a lead architect. The medical hub will be managed by Thomson International, a subsidiary of Thomson Medical Pte Ltd.
Subject to the approvals, construction works is expected to be completed in 2019.
The project involves the construction of a medical hub on 1.6ha area at Stulang Laut area in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
The US$800 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of outpatient medical center comprising 400 clinical suites
2. Construction of a tertiary care hospital
3. Construction of 500-bed “Iskandariah Hospital”
4. Construction of operation theaters
5. Construction of intensive care units
6. Construction of laboratories
7. Construction of administrative space
8. Construction of emergency units
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of medical equipment
11. Installation of safety and security systems
12. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook