TKC Metals Corporation (T) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "TKC Metals Corporation (T) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TKC Metals Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "TKC Metals Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "TKC Metals Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
TKC Metals Corporation (TKC Metals) is a steel and metal products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include billets, nickel pig iron, coated steel, welded steel, steel pipes, electric resistance welded pipes, spiral welded pipes, seamless pipes, electric resistance welding machines, hot rolled steel strips, scaffolding steel, fencing steel, and plumbing steel pipes. It provides construction steel, transmission steel, structural steel, ports steel, iron steel, carbon steel, blast furnace steel, scrap metal, semi finished metal, sinter pellets, lump nickel iron ore, coke, fluxes, molten nickel iron, casting steel, among others. TKC Metals offers its products to construction, oil and gas, transportation, piping, and water transmission industries. The company has operations in China and the Philippines. TKC Metals is headquartered in Taguig City, the Philippines.
- 1 TKC Metals Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TKC Metals Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 TKC Metals Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 TKC Metals Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 TKC Metals Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 TKC Metals Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 TKC Metals Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 TKC Metals Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 TKC Metals Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 TKC Metals Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 TKC Metals Corporation - Key Employees
- 4 TKC Metals Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 TKC Metals Corporation - Head Office
- 4.2 TKC Metals Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TKC Metals Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TKC Metals Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: TKC Metals Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: TKC Metals Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: TKC Metals Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 6: TKC Metals Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: TKC Metals Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: TKC Metals Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: TKC Metals Corporation - Solvency