TIEC – Polk Tryon Resort Hotel – North Carolina - Project Profile
"TIEC – Polk Tryon Resort Hotel – North Carolina - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "TIEC – Polk Tryon Resort Hotel – North Carolina - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Tryon International Equestrian Center (TIEC) is planning to undertake the construction of a hotel in North Carolina, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 150-room hotel. It includes the construction of a restaurant and bar, retail shops, indoor and outdoor heated pools, a fitness center, event space, sweeping stone terraces, 465m2 entertainment pavilion, parking spaces and related facilities, and the installation of safety systems and elevators.
AW Architects has been appointed as architect and Salamander Hotels & Resorts as management contractor for the project.
Construction is scheduled to commence in 2017.
The project involves the construction of a 150-room hotel facility in Polk County, North Carolina, the US.
The US$30 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a restaurant and bar
2. Construction of retail shops
3. Construction of indoor and outdoor heated pools
4. Construction of a fitness center
5. Construction of event space for weddings and meetings
6. Construction of sweeping stone terraces
7. Construction of 464.5m2 entertainment pavilion
8. Construction of parking space
9. Installation of safety systems and elevators
10. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy