THR/UTSMC – Texas Health Frisco – Texas - Project Profile
"THR/UTSMC – Texas Health Frisco – Texas - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "THR/UTSMC – Texas Health Frisco – Texas - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Texas Health Resources (THR) and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UTSMC) are undertaking to build a hospital in Frisco, Texas, the US.
The project involves the construction of an eight-story 30,193m2 hospital campus on 8.09ha of land. It includes the construction of a 80-bed acute care hospital on 3.64ha of land, a four-story 11,148m2 of medical office building, an 8,361m2 clinic, an administrative space, treatment rooms, operating theaters, emergency departments, waiting halls, a four-story parking garage space and related facilities, and the installation of medical equipment.
The 80-bed acute care hospital includes a 24/7 emergency room, a surgical services center, and a neonatal intensive care unit.
In February 2017, THR submitted the planning application to the Frisco City Council (FCC).
Frisco planning and zoning commission voted in February 2017 to accept the preliminary site plan for the campus.
On June 28, 2017, University of Texas System approved the development.
UTS contributed US$139.7 million for the building, a parking garage, roadways, land and equipment.
HKS, Inc. and Austin Commercial LP have been appointed as architect and contractor respectively and Prism Electric as electric consultant.
The construction is scheduled to commence by the end of August 2017 and expected to be completed by 2019.
The Texas Health Frisco project involves the construction of an eight-story 30,193m2 hospital campus on 8.09ha of land in Frisco, Texas, the US.
The US$293 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 80-bed acute care hospital
2. Construction of a four-story 11,148m2 of medical office building
3. Construction of an administrative space
4. Construction of treatment rooms
5. Construction of operating theaters
6. Construction of emergency service unit
7. Construction of waiting halls
8. Construction of a 24/7 emergency room
9. Construction of a surgical services center
10. Construction of a neonatal intensive care unit
11. Construction of an 8,361m2 clinic
12. Construction of a four-story parking garage space
13. Installation of medical equipment
14. Installation of safety and emergency systems
15. Installation of elevatorsReasons To Buy