THO Services Limited (THO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "THO Services Limited (THO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "THO Services Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "THO Services Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "THO Services Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
THO Services Limited (THO Services), formerly Thomas & Coffey Limited, is an industrial service provider. The company provides maintenance and project delivery services to the mining, heavy industry, manufacturing and utilities sectors. Its services are categorized into three business segments: industrial maintenance, workshop services, and project management and execution. Its industrial maintenance services segment offers asset installation and maintenance, condition monitoring, engineering and project management, lubrication maintenance, mechanical shutdowns, electrical services, facility and building services, and machinery repair and inspection services. THO Services' workshop services segment provides repair and overhaul services, rubber lining design and fabrication services. The company's project management and execution services segment offers infrastructure, building and plant renovation works, repair and installation, and plant outages. THO Services is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 THO Services Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 THO Services Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 THO Services Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 THO Services Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 THO Services Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 THO Services Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 THO Services Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 THO Services Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 THO Services Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 THO Services Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 THO Services Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 THO Services Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 THO Services Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 THO Services Limited - Key Events
- 5 THO Services Limited - Key Employees
- 6 THO Services Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 THO Services Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 THO Services Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: THO Services Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: THO Services Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: THO Services Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: THO Services Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: THO Services Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: THO Services Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: THO Services Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: THO Services Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 2: THO Services Limited - Solvency
- Figure 3: THO Services Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 4: THO Services Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 5: THO Services Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset