THB Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "THB Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "THB Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "THB Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "THB Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
THB Group Limited (THB), formerly THB Group plc, is an independent insurance and reinsurance broker. The company offers insurance and reinsurance broking, risk management, and underwriting services to wholesale and retail clients. Its portfolio of products includes marine, transportation, aviation, motor fleet, accident and health, construction and engineering, professional and financial risk, commercial and residential catastrophe, money and specie, and mortgage impairment insurance products. THB also offers products that cover losses or protect its wholesale and retail clients' war risks, flood risks, damage to property, treaty, crime, directors' and officers' liability, medical malpractice, professional indemnity, trustees' indemnity, personal accident, fine art and exhibitions, and kidnapping. It operates through its subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The company is a subsidiary of AmWINS Group, Inc. a wholesale insurance distributor based in the US. THB is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 THB Group Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 THB Group Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 THB Group Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 THB Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 THB Group Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 THB Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 THB Group Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 THB Group Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 THB Group Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 THB Group Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 THB Group Limited - Threats
- 4 THB Group Limited - Company Statement
- 5 THB Group Limited - History
- 6 THB Group Limited - Key Employees
- 7 THB Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 THB Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 THB Group Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 THB Group Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: THB Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: THB Group Limited - History
- Table 3: THB Group Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: THB Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: THB Group Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: THB Group Limited - Locations