"TGG – 120 Grangeway Residential Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "TGG – 120 Grangeway Residential Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Goldman Group (TGG) is planning to build a residential complex in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising six towers with 2,383 residential units. It will be developed in two blocks.
The north block includes the construction of three condominium towers comprising 52, 48, and 34 stories atop a five-eight story shared podium.
The south block includes the construction of three condominium towers comprising 50, 45, and 35 stories atop a five-eight story shared podium.
The project includes the construction of community space, 4,500m2 of retail space, parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators.
Richmond Architects has been appointed as an architect.
As of August 2017, planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising six towers with 2,383 residential units in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The US$600 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 52-story condominium tower
2. Construction of a 48-story condominium tower
3. Construction of a 34-story condominium tower
4. Construction of a 50-story condominium tower
5. Construction of a 45-story condominium tower
6. Construction of a 35-story condominium tower
7. Construction of 4,500m2 of retail space
8. Construction of community space
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of elevators
11. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy