Syria International Islamic Bank (SIIB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Syria International Islamic Bank (SIIB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Syria International Islamic Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Syria International Islamic Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Syria International Islamic Bank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Syria International Islamic Bank (SIIB) is a banking service provider. The company's products include deposit accounts, current accounts, investment accounts, savings accounts, corporate accounts, Islamic deposit accounts, and time deposit accounts; and debit and credit cards. It offers services such as online banking, e-banking, personal funding, personal finance, cash transfers, check deposits, corporate banking, payment collections, private banking, safe deposit boxes, and foreign currency services. SIIB also provides corporate finance, Islamic banking, financing, SMS banking, leasing, internet banking, telephone banking, financial contracts, and financial services, among others. The company has operations in Aleppo, Damascus, Homs, Hama, Tartous, Der Al Zoor, Lattakia, Raka, Idleb, and Qamishli, Syria. SIIB is headquartered in Damascus, Syria.