Synergie SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Synergie SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Synergie SA "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Synergie SA " along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Synergie SA "
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Synergie SA provides human resource management services to companies and institutions. The company offers temporary employment, recruiting, outplacement, social engineering, consulting, handicap mission, payroll management, and training services. Synergie provides its services to specialized tertiary, design bureaus, trade sectors; construction and public works; market research, retail, aeronautics and communication technologies industries. The Company has agencies in several countries across Europe and Canada and operates through a network of agencies in fifteen countries. Synergie operates through its subsidiaries in Europe, North America, Australia and the UK. It is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Synergie SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Synergie SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Synergie SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Synergie SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Synergie SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Synergie SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Synergie SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Synergie SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Synergie SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Synergie SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Synergie SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Synergie SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Synergie SA - Key Events
- 4 Synergie SA - Key Employees
- 5 Synergie SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Synergie SA - Head Office
- 5.2 Synergie SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Synergie SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Synergie SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Synergie SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Synergie SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Synergie SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Synergie SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Synergie SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Synergie SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Synergie SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Synergie SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Synergie SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Synergie SA - Valuation