Switzerland Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Switzerland Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Switzerland. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Switzerland Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Switzerland. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Switzerland. "Switzerland Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Switzerland. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Swiss Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Switzerland Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Switzerland.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Switzerland Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Credit Suisse Group Prices Offering of USD171.04 Million Bond Due 2016
- 2.2 Credit Suisse Group Prices Offering of USD408.28 Million Bond Due 2015
- 2.3 SIX Payment Services partners with MasterCard
- 2.4 SIX Payment Services acquires 100% stake in PayLife Bank
- 2.5 Grosvenor Capital Management acquires Credit Suisse Customized Fund Investment Group
- 2.6 Accarda acquires 100% stake in Sanavena
- 2.7 SIX Payment Services to acquire stake in UnionPay International
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Viseca Card Services SA
- 3.2 GE Money Bank AG
- 3.3 Banca dello Stato del Cantone Ticino
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 SIX Payment launches contactless debit card in Switzerland
- 4.2 Shares of Molecular Partners AG open at CHF 25.00
- 4.3 SIX Payment Services signs agreement with Mazovian Railways
- 4.4 SIX Payment Services signs partnership with BNP Paribas Fortis
- 4.5 Urs Rüegsegger, Group CEO SIX, elected as the chairman of the working committee of the World Federation of Exchanges
- 4.6 Key figures SIX Swiss Exchange and SIX Structured Products Exchange: November 2014
- 4.7 Delisting Loeb Holding AG, Berne
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions